In-house metallographic, metrology and other tests laboratories equipped with the latest technology. Strategic partnership with some of the most advanced Spanish technological centers: CEIT IK4 and Tekniker IK4. These fully equipped laboratories are shared by the application engineering, design, R&D and manufacturing teams.
- Conditioned quality room equipped with temperature and humidity control systems.
- ZEISS coordinate measurement machine 3D for rings, cages, rolling elements and models.
- Taylor Hobson roundness testers for small and large rings as well as for harmonics.
- Taylor Hobson profilometer-roughness testers for small and large bearings.
- Optical comparator to measure contour form.
- Trimos high precision calibration system for creating own masterpieces and in-house calibration of measurement devices.
- Spectrometer and elementary inorganic analyzers LECO for raw material composition.
- Inverted optical brightfield microscope for the measurement of non-metallic inclusions, carbides, grain size and microstructure.
- Scanning electron microscope for fracture & substructure analysis.
- Focus Ion Beam (FIB) equipment for material structure, composition & layer thickness analysis.
- Hardness tester for HRB, HRC & HV.
- X-ray fluorescence measuring system for zinc coating thickness measurement.
- Magnetic particle test bench for detecting superficial and sub-superficial cracks.
- Submerged ultrasonic bearing automatic inspection for internal defects.
- Nital etching for grinding burns inspection.
- X-ray diffractometer for the detection of stresses and retained austenite content.
- Dilatometer for thermal stabilization & simulation of heat treatments.
Other tests laboratory
- Accelerated bearing life testers for small and medium sizes.
- Equipment to measure and evaluate capacities and behavior of different sealing systems for bearings.
- Tailor-made machine to test adherence between fabric and steel.
- Salt fog chamber for evaluating different advanced anti-corrosion coatings performance.
- Virtual tool for bearing performance analysis.