Industrias Metalúrgicas Galindo, S.L.
Company with over 50 years of experience in designing and manufacturing tools and serialised aircraft parts for the aerospace sector. Plant located in Munguía (Vizcaya) with a 2,500 m2 surface.
Certified with quality certificate:
ISO 9001:2015 (PDF)
EN 9100:2018 (PDF)
AIRBUS SUPPLIER 311750 (PDF)
ITP SUPPLIER (PDF)
Large tools for manufacturing aircraft parts:
- Assembling, handling and transport stands…
- Tools for manufacturing processes (shaping, curing, edge finishing,vdrilling, assembling checks…).
Medium tools for manufacturing aircraft parts:
- Tools for manufacturing processes (shaping, curing, edge finishing, drilling, assembling checks…).
- Machined part.
- Sheet metal shaped part.
- 2 bridge milling machines.
- 3 machining centres with 5 shafts.
- 3 machining centres with 3 shafts.
- 6 horizontal CNC lathes.
- Presses from 60 Tons and up to 400 tons; automatic and manual.
- 1 Mobile column milling machine (new incorporation).
- 2 Three-dimensional measuring-verification machines.
- 1 laser Tracker.
- Metrology laboratory: profile metre, roughness tester, roundness tester, three-dimensional.
- Metallographic laboratory: spectometer, hardness tester, microscope, macroscope.
- 300T hydraulic press with rubber bed.
- Design (Catia V5, Unigraphics NX, VERICUT).
- Processes for joints:
- Welding of structures.
- Heat treatments: hardening and tempering, induction hardening.
- NDT inspection: magnetic particles.
- Sheet metal shaping processes: stamping, bending, curving, elasto-shaping.
- Mechanical transformation processes: lathing, 3-5 shaft milling, grinding…
- Mechanical assembling: installation and dimensional adjustment of assemblies and structures with laser Tracker.
- Surface treatments: paint, powder coating, chrome plating, passivate coating, zinc plating, galvanising.
- Inspection and testing processes:
- CMM inspection, laser Tracker and conventional.
- Micro-percussion marking, laser marking.
- Vacuum and functional tests.
- Installation of projects at the client’s plant.