AIDA Ingeniería, S.L.
Founded in 2003, is dedicated to designing and manufacturing components and metalworking assemblies. Highly qualified engineering department.
Plant located in Artea (Vizcaya) with a surface larger than 2,500 m²
- Electrical rooms and engine rooms for port container cranes.
- Filters for wire and electrical discharge cutting machines.
- Transformer and power stations.
- Electrical cabinets.
- Chains for different machines: wire braiding machines, lathes, etc.
- Pressurised cylinders.
- Guards, collection trays and conveyor belt loading guides.
- Drive assembly beds.
- Material handling machines: Trippers, Stackers…
- Moulds for manufacturing tools for the aeronautical sector.
Calculation engineering, mechanical – structural design and development:
- Maintenance projects, conveyor belts, reclaimers, stackers…
- Structural projects of the different applications at industrial plants.
- Different equipment from combined cycle industrial plants.
Architectural Area and Furniture
- Classified design and manufacturing projects of full enclosures for underground bus stations and hospitals, health centres and schools.
- Classified and certified metal modular wall cabinet system.
- Metal enclosures classified as fire proof: Blind and Glass.
- Forster metal work (façades, interior and curtain wall).
Processes and machinery
- CNC punching and CNC bending.
- Certified robot welding.
- Certified manual welding.
- Application of Polymerization paint (dust) and liquid paint.
- Assembling centres, alignment of drives, pressure test and leak test.
- Handling equipment: 1 bridge crane (10 ton), 2 bridge cranes (5 ton) and forklifts (2.5 ton).