Industrias Beta, S.L.
Company founded in 1963 (Berriz, Bizkaia), dedicated to metallic stamping components. Manufacturing plant located in Elorrio with a 4.500 m² surface.
ISO 9001:2015 (PDF)
ISO 14001:2015 (PDF)
IATF 16949:2016 (PDF)
Products / Industry
Elevation industry: Large-scale reinforcements, assembled sets, visible parts with powder paint, stainless steel parts.
Automotibile industry:All kinds of hinges, inserts, shock-absorber covers, bushings.
Electric industry:Copper bending and stamping. Vast knowledge of copper processing means we can perform new bending and stamping operations, reducing the amount of raw material necessary, and thereby lowering manufacturing costs.
Other industries:Components and sets used in industries such as storage, capital goods, furniture.
Processes and machinery
- High elastic limit steel (S550MC)
- Stainless steel
Welding and assembly:
- Resistance welding
- Fill-material welding: MIG / MAG / CO2
- Inserting nuts, screws, rivets, embedded elements, hemming…
- Zinc and zinc alloys
- Zinc – Nickel
- Powder paint
- Silver plating and tinning
Presses for progressive die:
- Capability: Up to 630 Tn
- Table dimensions: up to 3,200 mm x 1,500 mm
- Feeder: up to 1,000 mm spool width and 6 mm thickness
- Capability: up to 250 Tn
- Table dimensions: up to 1,000 mm x 650 mm