NBI bearings continues with its line of evolution and improvement to meet the market needs. To that end, NBI develops premium quality Cylindrical Roller Bearings (CRB) Enhanced + for different applications and industrial solutions.
NBI maintains the same manufacturing parameters of its well-known ENHANCED+ line of cylindrical roller bearings (CRB). The main benefits of the CRB NBI Enhanced+ bearings continue to be based on the usage of premium steel and optimized heat treatment. This line shows great advantages, such as improved dynamic load capacity. In consequence, the working life of the CRB increases and the friction and operating temperature are reduced. Those improvements make downsizing possible and, therefore, an overall cost reduction.
The inner design has been improved to increase strength, maximize capacity, and optimize rolling profiles. This makes it possible to minimize wear and to improve performance at high loads. In addition to that, the manufacturing of internal tolerances is tighter and provides better surface finishes. The CRBs of NBI are high precision and much more efficient. They are capable of supporting high radial loads and with great resistance to rapid accelerations and at high speeds, thanks to the linear contact between rollers and raceways.CRBs are available in multiple designs, series, varieties, and sizes where the main differences are the number of roller rows and inner/outer ring shoulders, as well as cage designs and materials (polyamide, steel, one-piece brass ….).
Types of CRB developed by NBI
There are several types of NBI CRB Enhanced+ specially designed and developed according to its usage and application
– Single-row radial cylindrical roller bearings with cage, all range of non-locating, semi-locating and locating configurations.
– Double-row, high precision cylindrical roller bearings with cage. They are used as non-locating bearings for machine-tools spindle support.
– Full complement cylindrical roller bearings, designed cage-free to accommodate the maximum possible number of rollers to maximize dynamic load capabilities.
– Sealed and pre-greased, double-row full complement cylindrical roller bearings with a two-piece inner ring with three integral flanges held together by a retaining ring, in order to facilitate handling and assembly. This is a bearing especially intended for sheaves’ support, with proved performance in the field.
– Four-row and six-row cylindrical roller bearings, with machined brass or pin-type cages. These are used in heavily loaded applications, as in steel rolling mills and roller presses for cement and minerals processing.
– Thrust cylindrical roller bearings. These are separable thrust bearings that operate in one direction only and have much higher load carrying capacity characteristics compared to axial ball bearings.
NBI offers tailor-made solutions to our customers to suit their specific application requirements. NBI has the capability to make advanced computer simulations and analysis, design and manufacture high quality, cost effective and reliable bearing products for optimal machine performance.